Chocolate Brass Stars Studded Dog Lead
Only the best for your furry friends! Creature Clothes hand make beautiful, ethical and environmentally aware pet accessories. Everything is made in their Suffolk workshop.
- Handmade real leather dog lead with an O ring at the handle
- Approx 1m in length
- The studs are made from solid brass and then nickel plated
- The studs are exclusively made for them by Menorcan artisans who hand makes and individually welds each stud to ensure their maximum strength
- The lead is treated with Neatsfoot Oil before leaving the workshop to protect it against water
Love and Care
- Treat it like you would a good pair of leather shoes. If the lead is constantly getting wet, we strongly advise that you treat the leather with oil or Neatsfoot. This helps prevent the leather drying out.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries to most London postcodes are dispatched using our Zero Emissions carrier and will be with you next day.
We aim to dispatch postal orders to the rest of the UK using Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Shipping is free for orders over £50.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from the store 7 days a week during opening hours. Most orders will be available to collect same day. More
We hope you love your order, but if you do change your mind you can return your purchase to us within 30 days for a refund. Please write your order number on the parcel when you return it. More
About Creature Clothes
Creature Clothes British handmade pet accessories was founded in 1999 by designer Cosima Pole. Their ethos is beautiful design and quality UK manufacture.
Most of the production is done in the Creature Clothes workshop in Suffolk, and they also work in a leather workshop in Hackney. From fine quality leather to strong trigger hooks and solid brass artisan studs, they believe in producing gorgeous and resilient quality products. Trigger hooks for leads are rigorously tested - tied to the back of cars, left outside in the rain, hit with hammers - everything to give them the beating that a dog will!
The brass studs are hand made by an artisan in Menorca. As they are solid brass they won’t fracture or break. Each rivet is individually welded by hand.
Creature Clothes work with the Working Well Trust (WWT) who are based in Whitechapel, East London. WWT is a social enterprise that provides support and community to mental health patients referred from the NHS, whilst teaching them how to sew. They also distribute fabric and leather off-cuts to local primary schools for children to use in art projects.
Write a review