Tan Brass Bones Dog Collar
Only the best for your furry friends! Creature Clothes hand make beautiful, ethical and environmentally aware pet accessories. Everything is made in their Suffolk workshop.
- Leather collar
- The studs are made from solid brass and then nickel plated
- The studs are exclusively made for them by Menorcan artisans who hand makes and individually welds each stud to ensure their maximum strength
- The collar is treated with Neatsfoot Oil before leaving the workshop to protect it against water
- Collars come in 5 different sizes
Measuring for Dog Collars
Collars are measured by neck size, not overall collar length, so please measure your dog’s neck as you would like the collar to fit, or measure your dog’s old collar from the buckle to the hole your dog wears it on. Remember you should be able to comfortably fit two fingers inside the collar when it’s on.
Dog Collar Size Guide
- Size 1 (neck size 23-30cm) - Yorkie, Daxie, mini breeds
- Size 2 (neck size 25-35cm) - Jack Russel, small terriers, Pugs, Beagles
- Size 3 (neck size 31-42cm) - Scotties, Spanies, Westies, Fox Terriers
- Size 4 (neck size 40-51cm) - Dalmations, Labs, Boxers
- Size 5 (neck size 46-56cm) - Large male Labs, Rhodesian Ridgebacks
Love and Care
- Treat it like you would a good pair of leather shoes. If the collar is constantly getting wet, we strongly advise that you treat the leather with oil or Neatsfoot. This helps prevent the leather drying out.