White Calder Shirt
The Calder Shirt comes with a detachable pleated collar, which can be tied in a large statement bow, or removed for a more classic look.
Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
All of Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Made from 100% Fairtrade organic cotton poplin.
- Designed for a relaxed fit.
- A versatile shirt featuring a curved, circular sleeve that is finished with a visible french seam and a narrow button cuff.
- Side seam pockets, a gathered waistline and a relaxed, off the body fit
- Finished with agoya shell buttons, a natural product which has been responsibly sourced
Olivia is 177.5cm / 5' 10" tall and is wearing size S
Love and Care
- Cool wash
- Wash colours together
- Do not soak or bleach
- Line dry in the shade
- Medium iron on reverse