The 'V' necklace from Ombre Claire is part of the Alphabet range and is silver with a silver chain
Ombre Claire is committed to an ethical and fair approach from one end of the production chain to the other. All designed in Paris, then made in Niger and Mali by Tuareg artisans, where they are part of a co operative.
- Ombre Claire only use recycled materials including solid 999 silver, bronze, acacia wood and ebony (from scraps that are reused)
- The vermeil (999 silver gilded with fine gold 5 microns 24 carats) and the gold plating are made by a Parisian craftsman
Love and Care
- Silver and bronze are certainly resistant but do not like certain encounters. Please remove when swimming, playing sporting and doing the housework (metals don't like chlorine and bleach at all!)
- Use a jewellery cloth from time to time to keep it sparkling!
- When you aren't wearing it, keep it safe from humidity - ideally in its box!
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries to most London postcodes are dispatched using our Zero Emissions carrier and will be with you next day.
We aim to dispatch postal orders to the rest of the UK using Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Shipping is free for orders over £50.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from the store 7 days a week during opening hours. Most orders will be available to collect same day. More
We hope you love your order, but if you do change your mind you can return your purchase to us within 30 days for a refund. Please write your order number on the parcel when you return it. More
About Ombre Claire
Ombre Claire is a handcrafted line of responsible accessories, designed in Paris, made in Niger and Mali by Tuareg craftsmen and assembled by attentive hands in their Parisian workshop.
Their sustainable jewellery is made from recycled solid silver, bronze or ebony that can be passed on from generation to generation, which will age with you, which can be adjusted and repaired over the years.
Write a review