V-12 B-Mesh Trainers White Sari Absinthe
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. 3 plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and waterproof fabric.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of C.W.L. (organic cotton covered with resin from corn & castor oil) & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
C.W.L. is an innovative bio-sourced vegan alternative to leather. Its particularity is that it is made of cotton coated by a vegetal P.U. This P.U. is composed of 50% corn waste from the food industry and 50% regular P.U.
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials
- Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly
- CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap