Millefleur Blue V&A Blouse
Every season, People Tree dive into the V&A's archives and make beautiful pieces using their prints. We love the back detail on this one!
The blouse has a ruffled collar and puff sleeves which transition to fitted cuffs.
Eco-friendly corozo buttons run down the back.
The delicate print is based on an early 20th century furnishing fabric that encapsulates the romance of the medieval past that so inspired designers like William Morris. Recoloured in bright hues, Millefleur feels relaxed and sophisticated
- 100% Organic Certified Cotton
- Made by Creative Handicrafts, a fair trade producer partner and social enterprise, working to empower disadvantaged women of the slum communities of Mumbai, India
- Made by People Tree's Fair Trade producer partner Creative Handicrafts.
- Wash on the low spin with mild detergent and with similar colours
- Do not soak
- Line dry in the shade
- Iron inside out on a medium heat