The Knast Drop Earring is a handmade style, made from remnant leather.
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Made from remnant leathers
- Sculptural, textured finish
- 5.1cm Length
- Bharat have been making leather designs for us since 2017. Located in Delhi, India the operation is a modern, well organised facility. ELK visit their workshops at least twice a year and they have an ELK representative on the ground working with the Bharat team to assess working conditions, manufacturing processes and to see our goods being made.
Bharat are SA8000 Social Accountability certified, demonstrating their commitment to responsible and ethical workplace practices. They are also members of Sedex and undergo regular SMETA social compliance audits.
Love and Care
- Leather is a natural material and will wear with age and use. This item may discolour, fade or wear from contact with beauty products, liquids or prolonged direct sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries to most London postcodes are dispatched using our Zero Emissions carrier and will be with you next day.
We aim to dispatch postal orders to the rest of the UK using Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Shipping is free for orders over £50.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from the store 7 days a week during opening hours. Most orders will be available to collect same day. More
We hope you love your order, but if you do change your mind you can return your purchase to us within 30 days for a refund. Please write your order number on the parcel when you return it. More
Elk was founded by an Australian husband and wife team in 2004, and their clothes are designed with the Australian landscape in mind. Their pieces are one-off designs that fit the ethos of slow fashion.
Elk pride themselves on their transparency and work closely with Sedex to ensure they know exactly where there products are coming from. They use organic cotton and cellulose fibre that are less harmful to the environment.
The brand makes every factory they work with sign a strict Code of Conduct based on the Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) that ensures compliance in health and safety, no child labour, freedom of employment, ethical standards, fair pay and environmental stewardship.
The brand has been working hard to ensure that all the fabrics and materials they work with, right down to the buttons and zips, are sustainably sourced and either recycled or with a completely transparent supply chain.
Write a review