Huomenna Pieni Melooni Dress
The Huomenna dress is made of cotton poplin in the Pieni Melooni pattern, which is printed in Helsinki.
A large, laid-back pattern of stylized natural forms, Melooni (melon) is one of the many designs in Maija Isola’s output of the 1960s that superbly catches the spirit of the times.
- Main Material: 100 % Cotton
- Regular Fit
- The dress has a concealed zipper in the back seam, elbow-length sleeves, and topstitched side seam pockets.
- The hem has a slight A-line shape.
- Size the model is wearing: M/38
- Length of product in size M/38: 47 in
Love and Care
- Follow the washing temperature given.
- Wash with like colours.
- Close slide fasteners before washing.
- Wash inside out.