Grey Nubuck Frankie Boot
- Featuring water-resistant uppers and high traction outsoles, the Frankie is a lugged lace-up boot that’s game for wet weather.
- Water-resistant oiled nubuck upper
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with rubber lug for enhanced traction
- Built-in OrthoLite® Eco X4 Hybrid™ insole for high-rebound, long-term cushioning made with plant derived and recycled materials
- Elasticised gore and heel pull tab for easy on and off
- TPR welt with stitch
- Stacked leather heel, approximately 1 ⅕”
- TOMS commit 1/3 of our profits to support people working to build equity at the grassroots level.
Love and Care
- Clean with a Suede brush & suede creams
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries to most London postcodes are dispatched using our Zero Emissions carrier and will be with you next day.
We aim to dispatch postal orders to the rest of the UK using Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Shipping is free for orders over £50.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from the store 7 days a week during opening hours. Most orders will be available to collect same day. More
We hope you love your order, but if you do change your mind you can return your purchase to us within 30 days for a refund. Please write your order number on the parcel when you return it. More
TOMS has donated nearly 100 million shoes to people in need. Founded 13 years ago, the brand’s mission has always been using business to improve lives. TOMS will dedicate at least one third of their annual net profits to a giving fund which will distribute shoes and grants to reflect the needs of the organisations they partner with.
As a certified B Corp they are working to reduce waste and energy use, and exploring an end of life programme for their shoes.
They are working towards sourcing 100% sustainable cotton by 2025.
TOMS is a member of the Fair Labor Association, which ensures a high level of workforce accountability, and they engage third-party auditors to make sure their factories are meeting CSR requirements.
Write a review