Bergamot and Rosemary Solid Shampoo Bar
Dook is a small, artisanal company based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Cleansing shampoo bar enriched with argan oil, shea butter and honey.
Directions: Wet hair, wipe the bar through your hair. Lather and rinse.
The main ingredient in our bar is Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - a gentle yet effective cleansing agent from a sustainable source - coconuts.
- Organic cold-pressed Argan oil sourced from a women's co-operative in Morocco - to maintain hair health
- Raw organic honey from the Scottish Borders - to act as a humectant helping your hair maintain moisture
- Raw Organic Shea Butter sourced from a women's co-operative in Ghana - to nourish your hair
- Organic non-palm Glycerin from France - to keep your hair soft and manageable
- Pure Himalayan salt - to add volume and bounce to your hair
- Fragranced with Bergamot and Rosemary essential oils - known to promote healthy hair and stimulate the scalp
Palm oil free
Full ingredients list:
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate**, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Mel (Raw Scottish Honey), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Organic Virgin Argan Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Organic Raw Shea Butter), Organic Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aqua, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
**Surfactants derived from Coconut oil