Roraima Nubuck Trainer in Brown
The Roraima trainer from Veja is made from soft Nubuck leather with a black logo V.
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole in sugarcane (64%) & Recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- 40% bio-sourced midsole (Sugar Cane)
- 49% bio-sourced glued outsole: made of Amazon rubber (25%) & Rice Waste (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane
Love and Care
- Veja recommend that you don’t put them in a washing machine
- Treat with waterproof spray
- Wipe clean with soap and water
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries to most London postcodes are dispatched using our Zero Emissions carrier and will be with you next day.
We aim to dispatch postal orders to the rest of the UK using Royal Mail First Class within 24 hours Monday - Friday. Shipping is free for orders over £50.
Click and Collect
You can collect your order from the store 7 days a week during opening hours. Most orders will be available to collect same day. More
We hope you love your order, but if you do change your mind you can return your purchase to us within 30 days for a refund. Please write your order number on the parcel when you return it. More
VEJA have been producing sneakers with a positive impact at each stage of production since 2005. The brand uses fair trade and organic raw materials, they strive to be fair to all parties in the supply chain, and they invest in research and new technologies.
The organic cotton used by the brand is produced by associations of farmers in Brazil and Peru who cultivate it with respect for people and the environment. It is purchased according to fair trade principles and bought directly from farmers.
Amazonian rubber is one of the main raw materials used by VEJA. VEJA buy directly from cooperatives formed by families of Amazonian rubber harvesters, paying twice the market price. The objective is to value the forest economically in order to protect it.
VEJAs are manufactured in southern Brazil, with well paid workers and good living and working conditions.
Write a review