Black Ikat Irma Top
A beautiful handwoven monochrome Ikat fabric, floaty with beautiful sleeves.
Lovely breathable organic cotton, but also can be super cosy layered with knitwear.
Ikat weaving is an age-old skill. The making of the pattern consists of the careful hand tying and dying of the threads, before the yarn is hand woven. This traditional technique demands high levels of skill and patience from the artisans, and results in a unique and softly blurred design.
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Eco-friendly coconut buttons
- Round neck, drop shoulders and puff sleeves transitioning into fitted cuffs.
- Aimee is wearing a Size 10 and is 175cm / 5ft 9 in
- Made by People Tree Fair Trade producer partner Artisan Hut.
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Wash on low spin with mild detergent
- Do not soak
- Line dry in shade
- Iron on reverse side